Embroidery & Screenprinting
310 Belknap St. Superior, WI
This cost-effective method of printing leaves a durable mark on your apparel.
Screen printing leaves a softer feel on most fabric and prints vibrant colors on any background.
Who orders this kind of print?
Screen printing is the cheapest method of putting your logo on apparel. We screen print in-house and have over 20 years of experience in this method.
This the best method for larger orders and simple logos. The more complex the logo, the more expensive it will be to print.
What materials is this print used on?
Screen printing can be put on any material.
How do I start my order?
Send us an email at email@example.com or use a form on this website to get in touch with us. In the email, please include the following information:
1) Name, Phone Number and Email Address
2) Expected Date Needed By (if known)
3) Garment Type and Color
- If you're not sure what you want, no problem! Get in touch with us and we'll help you find what you're looking for.
4) Design (high quality pdf or vector art)
- Let us know if you have a logo, have an idea for one, or need one made from scratch!
- Design Types: (1-color (Least Expensive), 2-color, 3-color, Ultra-Print (Most Expensive)
Please contact us with any pricing questions you may have!